- n. 容许；忍耐；默许
- 1.I had little in common with the others and it soon became obvious I was only there on sufferance.
- 2.A growth shell exterior ballistic model is established according to the hypotheses and the characteristics of sufferance force.
- 3.The sense of death is most in apprehension; And the poor beetle that we tread upon. In corporal sufferance finds a pang as great, As when a giant dies.
- 1.patient endurance especially of pain or distress
- 2.a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations
- 优惠装货许可; 容许; 优惠; 装货许可;
- on sufferance
- 经容许; 经勉强同意;
- sufferance wharves
- bill sufferance
- sufferance wharf
- 优惠码头; 海关)优惠码头; 指定码头;