- n. 足量，充足；自满
- 1.Reject the sufficiency of the Bible .
- 2.The content of authentication is the objectiveness. legality, relevance and sufficiency of proofs as well as the facts to be proved.
- 3.New Hampshire is the Granite State of so-called self sufficiency. Less flash and cash, most famous for hosting the first U. S. presidential primary.
- 1.sufficient resources to provide comfort and meet obligations
- 2.an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
- 3.the quality of being sufficient for the end in view
- 充足，足量; 充份性; 充分性; 充足;
- Data Sufficiency
- 数据充分性; 数据填充; 资料充分性; 填充题;
- financial sufficiency
- partial sufficiency
- joint sufficiency