- vt. 玷污；使丢脸
- 1.You sullied the honour of your family.
- 2.There are other moments in Sully's personal life that he feels helped prepare him for Flight 1549.
- 3.Josh Sully is a hopeless guy in a hopeless world, a little guy whom the big machine has ground up and spit out.
- 1.United States painter (born in England) of portraits and historical scenes (1783-1872)
- 2.French statesman (1560-1641)
- 1.place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- 2.make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
- 3.charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
- 叙利馆; 玷污; 弄脏，玷污; 萨利;
- Aile Sully
- Sully County
- 萨利县 (南达科他州);
- Jake Sully
- 杰克·萨利; 杰克萨利;
- Sully Prudhomme
- 普吕多姆; 普律多姆; 苏利·普吕多姆; 普鲁东;