- adj. 有形的；切实的；可触摸的
- 1.Principle, strive to bring more convenience to customers, bringing tangible benefits!
- 2.For subsistence, man has summarized many tangible and intangible things in the hardships over thousands of years – culture.
- 3.Tangible costs include purchase price, cost of maintenance service contracts, cost of network equipment, fixed operating costs, etc.
- 1.perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch
- 2.capable of being treated as fact
- 3.(of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value
- 4.capable of being perceived by the senses or the mind; especially capable of being handled or touched
- 有形的; 切实的; 可触摸; 有形性;
- tangible evidence
- 实物证据; 实物资料 文康体育;
- Tangible profit
- tangible technique
- Tangible Trade