- n. 纠纷；混乱状态
- 1.They were tangled in the labour-management controversy.
- 2.Her mind was then in a tangle .
- 3.It was a disagreeable tangle, to be sure, something that a man of his position and wealth really ought not to have anything to do with.
- 1.a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven
- 2.something jumbled or confused
- 1.force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- 2.tangle or complicate
- 3.disarrange or rumple; dishevel
- 4.twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- 纠结; 纠缠; 缠结; 无限扭扭;
- neurofibrillary tangle
- 纤维缠结; 神經纖維纏結; 神经纤维纠结; 神经纤维结;
- monetary tangle
- leave tangle
- 让 缠住了;
- Tangle Wire
- 纠结缆线; 缆线; 纠结懒腺;