- n. 细蜡烛，烛芯；逐渐变弱；锥形物
- 1.To shorten and taper (hair) by cutting and thinning.
- 2.Probe the kids to know the taper, hold its features, understand its plan.
- 3.The new structure of a taper pin connection with external thread is introduced.
- 1.a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- 2.the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- 3.a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- 4.stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- 1.diminish gradually
- 2.give a point to
- 锥拔; 锥形化; 导边; 锥化;
- taper pin
- 拔锥梢/锥形梢; 圆锥销; 锥形销; 楔形销,推拔销;
- Taper roughing
- 具有刀顶距收缩的大小轮粗切过程; 具有刀顶距紧缩的大小轮粗切进程;
- Standard taper
- 正常收缩; 标准锥度; 标准锥度,正常收缩; 标准推拔;
- Thickness taper
- 齿厚收缩; 齿厚紧缩;