- n. 金牛座；[占星术]金牛宫
- 1.We are seven sisters, twinkling all in one, above the back of Taurus.
- 2.Taurus: A bouquet of dandelions, dime store chocolates and dinner at a fast food restaurant? Relax, it was just a bad dream!
- 3.Then in 2011, you move forward with passion, tenacity, and incredible personal power that will carry through for the next couple of years as Jupiter blesses Aries and then Taurus and your finances.
- 1.Venezuelan master terrorist raised by a Marxist-Leninist father; trained and worked with many terror
- 2.(astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
- 3.a zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere near Orion; between Aries and Gemini
- 4.the second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about April 20 to May 20
- 金牛座; 托罗斯山脉; 金牛宫,金牛(星)座; 金牛;
- Taurus Mountains
- 托罗斯山脉; 正对海畔的金牛座山; 鲁斯山;
- constellation Taurus
- 金 牛 座;
- Onthophagus Taurus
- Taurus Poniatovii