- vt. 取笑；戏弄；梳理；欺负；强求；使起毛
- 1.Marian teased George about his big glasses.
- 2.Elders can not tease sisters.
- 3.The little girl was learning to tease wool.
- 1.someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- 2.a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- 3.the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone wi
- 1.annoy persistently
- 2.harass with persistent criticism or carping
- 3.to arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- 4.tear into pieces
- 5.raise the nap of (fabrics)
- 6.disentangle and raise the fibers of
- 7.separate the fibers of
- 8.mock or make fun of playfully
- 9.ruffle (one's hair) by combing towards the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- 挑逗; 取笑; 取笑,挑逗; 戏弄;
- tease about
- 嘲笑; 讥笑;
- taunt tease
- tease sb
- T tease