- vt. 告诉，说；辨别；吩咐；断定
- 1.He has told me about the new colleague.
- 2.If you want it, please tell me.
- 3.I said tell me where you belong.
- 1.a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer;
- 2.express in words
- 3.let something be known
- 4.narrate or give a detailed account of
- 5.give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- 6.discern or comprehend
- 7.inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- 8.give evidence
- 9.mark as different
- 告诉; 告诉，讲述; 讲述; 特尔牌手表;
- Tell Her
- tell apart
- 区分，辨别; 分辨; 辨别，识别; 辨别，区别;
- Tell Him
- 告诉他; 倾诉; 向你述说;
- tell of
- 讲述; 讲述，述说，告诉; 谈及，述及; 告诉...事情;