- n. （美）出纳员；讲述者；讲故事者；计票员
- 1.What does a bank teller do? She counts money.
- 2.The boy was eating a roll, which he thrust at the teller.
- 3.The famous story teller capped the old story by telling a better and more interesting one.
- 1.United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen b
- 2.an official appointed to count the votes (especially in legislative assembly)
- 3.an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- 4.someone who tells a story
- 银行职员; 出纳员; 数纸工; 纸张计数器;
- Bank Teller
- 银行柜台出纳; 银行柜员; 银行出纳; 柜台出纳;
- Fortune Teller
- 看命图; 预言家; 算命先生; 算命师;
- der Teller
- 盘子 -; 盘子-;
- teller terminal
- 银行出纳终端; 用户终端;