- n. 紧张；绷紧
- 1.There was a tenseness in Hurstwood's voice and manner which could but have some effect.
- 2.He knew that he felt dissatisfied and worried, but he did not know that these were his own forms of tenseness and fear.
- 3.In the harsh glare of the lights they look at each other vacuously and there is a strange tenseness with which they stare at one another.
- 1.the physical condition of being stretched or strained
- 2.(psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- 紧张; 绷紧; 紧张状态; 立即;