- n. 证明书；推荐书
- 1.The boy look for a job have testimonial from his teacher and former employer.
- 2."I know people who have a lot of money, " he says, "and they get testimonial dinners and hospital wings named after them.
- 3.Through international judicial inquiry, the testimonial materials that I presented to prove their crimes have been officially verified to be true by China.
- 1.something that serves as evidence
- 2.something given or done as an expression of esteem
- 3.something that recommends (or expresses commendation) of a person or thing as worthy or desirable
- 1.expressing admiration or appreciation
- 2.of or relating to or constituting testimony
- 证言; 证明书; 评核证书; 鉴定书;
- testimonial match
- Testimonial Award
- testimonial evidence
- 言词证据; 口头证据; 证明性证据;
- Testimonial Copy