- adj. 深思的；体贴的；关切的
- 1.I want a thoughtful answer .
- 2.For each speaker that you choose you should prepare 3 thoughtful questions for the class meeting.
- 3.We will be a stable product quality, thoughtful, enthusiastic service look forward to your patronage!
- 1.having intellectual depth
- 2.exhibiting or characterized by careful thought
- 3.acting with or showing thought and good sense
- 4.taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention
- 5.considerate of the feelings or well-being of others
- 体贴人的; 深思的; 关心的; 考虑周到的;
- be thoughtful
- 考虑周到; 为别人着想; 考虑周全;
- Thoughtful Design
- T thoughtful
- seem thoughtful