- vt. 翻译；转化；解释；转变为；调动
- 1.He translated the French novel into English.
- 2.I plan to translate the novel.
- 3.But try not to translate every word.
- 1.restate (words) from one language into another language
- 2.change from one form or medium into another
- 3.make sense of a language
- 4.bring to a certain spiritual state
- 5.change the position of (figures or bodies) in space without rotation
- 6.be equivalent in effect
- 7.be translatable, or be translatable in a certain way
- 8.subject to movement in which every part of the body moves parallel to and the same distance as every
- 9.express, as in simple and less technical language
- 10.determine the amino-acid sequence of a protein during its synthesis by using information on the mess
- 翻译,转化; 翻译; 协议转换信息; 解释全局设置命令;
- Translate Display
- Translate Assembly
- translate verb
- style translate