- adj. 晴朗的；明朗的；清晰的
- 1.To preserve an unclouded capacity for the enjoyment of life is an unusual moral and psychological achievement.
- 2.Everywhere around him reigned silence, but that charming silence when the sun has set in an unclouded azure sky.
- 3.Unclouded, tranquility, an advocate of science, egalitarian, enjoy doing both-win and multi-win things, Only one the empressement person I shall train with!
- 1.(of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- 2.free from clouds
- 3.not mentally disordered
- 4.not made opaque or cloudy by sediment
- 晴朗的; 没有云的; 没有云;
- fair fine serene sunshiny unclouded
- I saw the bright Altair and the two adjacent stars in the sky in an unclouded Summer night