- n. 不安；不舒适
- 1.Some odd smells are full of the room, which lead to the swirl, nausea, and even the uncomfortableness of eyes.
- 2.Use of enema may cause uncomfortableness and the trauma of colon perforation. Thus, non-pharmacological therapy may be better for older persons with constipation.
- 3.(Ryan)The hardest part about living in the Castro, i think, would have to be, uh just always feeling outnumbered. There's always still that bit of uncomfortableness.
- 1.the state of being tense and feeling pain
- 2.embarrassment deriving from the feeling that others are critically aware of you
- 不适惑; 不适感;