- n. 不胜任；不适当
- 1.In the operation, darts shouldn't get to the bust point, or it will cause unfitness problem.
- 2.His confession of ignorance of French is, ipso facto, a confession of unfitness for his present office.
- 3.So he sat at table, perturbed by his own unfitness and at the same time charmed by all that went on about him.
- 1.poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition (as from a life of ease and luxury)
- 2.lacking the power to perform
- 3.the condition of not being suitable
- 不适当; 不胜任; 不适当,不胜任; 不适合;
- parent unfitness
- unfitness of butt weld
- permanent unfitness for work
- unfitness to plead
- 无能力答辩; 不适宜答辩;