- [ʌp'lift, 'ʌplift]
- vt. 提高；抬起
- 1.Their victory uplifted them.
- 2.The bookshops in the mega churches are full of tomes on management as well as spiritual uplift.
- 3.Studies have shown that music helps you to relax, reduce stress, sleep better and uplift your mood.
- 1.(geology) a rise of land to a higher elevation (as in the process of mountain building)
- 2.a brassiere that lifts and supports the breasts
- 1.fill with high spirits; fill with optimism
- 2.lift up from the earth, as by geologic forces
- 3.lift up or elevate
- 隆起; 撤销; 解除; 浮升力;
- uplift pile
- 抗拔桩; 上举桩; 深基础抗拔桩;
- uplift blasting
- orographic uplift
- 地形抬升; 地形举升;
- uplift block