- n. 多样；种类；杂耍
- 1.Variety is the spice of life.
- 2.Build variety of standing and sitting into the routine.
- 3.The secretary complained that her paperwork lacked variety.
- 秘书抱怨她的文书工作 缺少变化。
- 1.a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- 2.noticeable heterogeneity
- 3.(biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the sam
- 4.a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
- 5.a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- 6.a difference that is usually pleasant
- 变化; 品种; 多种; 变种;
- variety rotation
- variety trial
- standard variety
- 标准品种; 标准变体; 标准语，标准体;
- skill variety
- 技能多样性; 技能多样化;