- adj. 有毒的；恶毒的；分泌毒液的；怨恨的
- 1.Even though it is not a carnivore, it has a very powerful and venomous bite and is easily provoked into attacking.
- 2.I would listen to Malah. Nihlathak speaks with a venomous tongue and acts as if the entire weight of this town rests upon his shoulders.
- 3.Like almost all spiders they are venomous, but they rarely bite people, and there has never been a reliable report of a human death from the venom.
- 1.extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom
- 2.harsh or corrosive in tone
- 3.marked by deep ill will; deliberately harmful
- Venomous Tentacula
- 毒触手; 毒须草;
- venomous snake
- 毒蛇; 释义：毒蛇;
- venomous snakes
- Venomous Bite
- venomous arthropods