- n. 苦恼；恼怒；令人烦恼的事
- 1.What can we do to lessen her vexation ?
- 2.Don't give little grass growing vexation.
- 3.He was speaking to himself rather than to me; but my vexation disappeared in the interest which the words awakened.
- 1.anger produced by some annoying irritation
- 2.the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- 3.something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness
- 4.the act of troubling or annoying someone
- 烦恼; 苦恼; 着急; 烦闷;
- My Vexation
- 我的烦恼; 我的懊恼;
- Radiant Vexation
- The mother vexation
- Bring vexation on self