- n. 步行者；散步者；参加竞走者
- 1.Harvey Walker knows all about that.
- 2.Alice Walker (1944- ) is one of the distinguished black writers in the contemporary literary circle.
- 3.Mr. Walker said he's terribly sorry but he has a very urgent deadline to meet the day after tomorrow.
- 1.New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 s
- 2.United States writer (born in 1944)
- 3.a person who travels by foot
- 4.a shoe designed for comfortable walking
- 5.a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles; helps inv
- 6.an enclosing framework on casters or wheels; helps babies learn to walk
- 沃克; 步行器; 可惜不是你; 徒步者;
- peter walker
- 彼得·沃克; 沃克; 彼特沃克; 彼得·沃尔克;
- Ulrich Walker
- 华立新; 瓦尔克;
- Allen Walker
- 亚连·沃克; 艾伦·沃克; 亚连 沃克; 艾伦 沃克;
- Steve Walker