- n. 网；卷筒纸；蹼；织物；圈套
- 1.Do you think that the spider can web anything?
- 2.These applications are free and on the Web.
- 3.A little mouse looked up at the beautiful web.
- 1.an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- 2.an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- 3.the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- 4.an interconnected system of things or people
- 5.computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound
- 6.a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- 7.membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- 1.construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- 网状物; 腹板; 万维网; 连结板;
- WEB LOG
- 网络日志; 网络日记; 网路日志; 部落格;
- web sites
- 网站; 网络站点;
- Shock Web
- 雷电网; 刺客的雷电网陷阱; 电击网——闪电网;
- Web crawlers
- 网络爬虫; 收集爬虫; 爬行者; 网上爬虫;