- n. 邪恶；不道德
- 1.So much hatred. So much hostility. So much wickedness.
- 2.Never trust your enemy, for his wickedness is like corrosion in bronze.
- 3.Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the curious attractiveness of others.
- 1.morally objectionable behavior
- 2.absence of moral or spiritual values
- 3.the quality of being wicked
- 4.estrangement from god
- 5.the quality of being disgusting to the senses or emotions
- 邪恶; 邪恶》; 惨厉;
- Measure of Wickedness
- Wickedness of baby
- The wickedness in poverty
- Wickedness does not go altogether unrequited