- adj. 明智的；聪明的；博学的
- a. foolish
- 1.The police has wised up their game.
- 2.I find him a very wise man.
- 3.Even in clear weather one is wise to stay a safe distance away from them.
- 1.a way of doing or being
- 2.United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- 3.United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the Unite
- 1.having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
- 2.marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- 3.evidencing the possession of inside information
- 4.improperly forward or bold
- 智慧; 厦门大学王亚南经济研究院; 英明的; 聪明的;
- wise up
- 知道; 意识到;
- wise man
- 哲人; 聪明人; 有智慧的人; 花 语：贤者;
- Wise cotton
- 韦斯棉; 韦斯棉(美);
- Wise Folks
- 一群聪明人; 智慧的父母，聪明的老兄;