- v. 叫喊（yell的ing形式）
- 1.Was Teacher Li yelling at you again this morning?
- 2.Yelling loudly, the little boy, with determination and resolve, pushed the big stone with all his strength.
- 3.And yet, to me, this vote is horrible. Horrible! Because this isn't about yelling, and this isn't about politics.
- 1.uttering a loud inarticulate cry as of pain or excitement
- 2.noisy with or as if with loud cries and shouts
- 叫喊; 嘶喊之; 大声孔叫;
- Yelling Parents
- Why are you yelling
- 你在嚷什么？; 你鬼叫个什么劲儿啊！;
- Yelling and singing
- she yelling over me