- adj. 完成的；熟练的，有技巧的；有修养的；有学问的
- 1.And the technology innovation is accomplished by the outstanding person.
- 2.Navigation of information can be accomplished by several methods: scrolling, linking, and zooming.
- 3.The author has accomplished his break of art in this novel and a new altitude appears once again on creation.
- 1.highly skilled
- 2.successfully completed or brought to an end
- 3.settled securely and unconditionally
- 完成的; 完成; 完成，实现; 有（艺术）才华的;
- accomplished crime
- 既遂犯; 既遂罪;
- accomplished facts
- accomplished fact
- GOALS ACCOMPLISHED