- n. 适应；改编；改编本，改写本
- 1.The captive captivated by the apt adaptation rapped the cavity with rapture.
- 2.Adaptation is not simply a conversion of style from literature to film, but a !
- 3.The French, French is the language of the rule the world, shows the mentality of English adaptation of.
- 1.a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- 2.the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- 3.(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of li
- 改编; 适应; 顺应; 改写;
- light adaptation
- 光适应; 明适应; 光适性; 光适应,明适应,明视适应性,亮适应=>明顺応;
- luminance adaptation
- 亮度适应性; 亮度适应过程; 亮适应; （亮适应）：当照明光的光强改变时，人眼的视觉机能会自动适应调整，仍能正常获取资讯。;
- vibration adaptation
- negative adaptation
- 消极适应; 底片适应; 负适应;