- adv. 充分地；足够地；适当地
- r. inadequately
- 1.Want to develop the glamour of lamplight adequately, must have certain knowledge to radial character.
- 2.Yeah, we do encourage the skipping. Skipping is extremely safe, and that has to do with the ability to react adequately to unexpected traffic situations.
- 3.The road was a difficult one from the outset, but your support and friendship never wavered. I cannot adequately express how deeply indebted I am to you.
- 1.in an adequate manner
- 2.in an adequate manner or to an adequate degree
- 充分地; 恰当地; 充分; 适当地;
- adequately housedt
- 有适当居所的; 居住面积足够的;
- adequately protected
- adequately housed
- 有适当居所的; 居住面积足够的; 有适当居所; 有居所的;
- adequately to develop