- n. 爱慕者；赞赏者；钦佩者
- 1.Einstein was a great admirer of Charlie Chaplin's films.
- 2.No, could you just write "your secret admirer" on it for me?
- 3.His second wife had been the wife of his most devoted friend and admirer, from whom he stole her.
- 1.a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- 2.a person who admires; someone who esteems or respects or approves
- 3.someone who admires a young woman
- 仰慕者; 景慕者; 伯乐; 钦佩者;
- Secret Admirer
- 庞克的六月; 神秘的爱慕者; 暗恋者;
- Distant Admirer
- The Secret Admirer
- A Secret Admirer
- 神秘的仰慕者; 秘密的仰慕者;