- n. 主张，肯定；断言
- n. reversal
- 1.The only thing more powerful than negativism is a positive affirmation.
- 2.Simultaneously has also won the more partner affirmation and the faith.
- 3.Nevertheless, if the room of which boy accomplished these, that affirmation is a good space.
- 1.a statement asserting the existence or the truth of something
- 2.the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- 3.(religion) a solemn declaration that serves the same purpose as an oath (if an oath is objectionable
- 4.a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was correct and should stand
- my affirmation
- strong affirmation
- 强变化的; 强（音）;
- affirmation of a contract
- Savage Garden Affirmation
- 晶美 野人花园 认定;
- cause for ownership affirmation