- n. 津贴，零用钱；允许；限额
- 1.He was allowanced a glass of wine at dinner.
- 2.Do you know what the luggage allowance is?
- 3.The standard minimum allowance is 800 yuan.
- 1.an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period)
- 2.a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses
- 3.an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances
- 4.a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
- 5.a reserve fund created by a charge against profits in order to provide for changes in the value of a
- 6.the act of allowing
- 1.put on a fixed allowance, as of food
- 折让; 容差; 宽裕度; 津贴;
- machining allowance
- 机械加工余量; 加工余量; 切消袷度; 加工公差;
- working allowance
- 加工余量; 有效使用修正量; 加工;
- promotional allowance
- 促销折让; 推销津贴; 推销津文; 促销补贴;
- Retirement allowance
- 退职金; 退休津贴; 退休金; 养老金;