- n. 锚；抛锚停泊；靠山；新闻节目主播
- 1.The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- 2.This actor played the role of a successful television anchor in the film.
- 3.This meditation is offered by the Earth Mother in collaboration with the Tao to anchor a light earth dream into one's field and region of origin.
- 1.a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
- 2.a central cohesive source of support and stability
- 3.a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute
- 1.fix firmly and stably
- 2.secure a vessel with an anchor
- 锚; 锚竿支撑; 锚点; 标记;
- anchor plate
- 锚定板; 锚碇板; 锚板; 支承板，支承块;
- anchor bearing
- 锚座; 锚承; 锚泊方位; 锚的方位;
- anchor screw
- 描凹螺丝; 固定螺丝; 地脚螺丝; 锚定螺丝;
- ground anchor
- 地锚; 地锚桩基; 锚钉;