- vt. 引起；唤醒；鼓励
- 1.We must arouse them to fight for their own emancipation.
- 2.Yes, I quite enjoy the world of fantasy. This kind of movies could always arouse my imagination.
- 3.They bring great pleasures to young people, train them to respond quickly and arouse their interest in computer science.
- 1.call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- 2.stop sleeping
- 3.summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- 4.cause to be alert and energetic
- 5.cause to become awake or conscious
- 6.to begin moving,
- 7.stimulate sexually
- 激发; 引起,激起; 唤醒; 唤起;
- to arouse
- 引起; 激发;
- arouse excite
- 唤起,唤醒; 使激动;
- arouse forces
- arouse interests