- [ə'səuʃieit, ə'səuʃiət, -eit]
- vi. 交往；结交
- 1.Many people associate dark clouds with depression and gloom.
- 2.We should associate ourselves with the large firm.
- 3.They learn to associate love with abuse, intimacy with violation, and care with betrayal.
- 1.a person who joins with others in some activity
- 2.a person who is frequently in the company of another
- 3.any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another
- 4.a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of stud
- 1.make a logical or causal connection
- 2.keep company with; hang out with
- 3.bring or come into association or action
- 1.having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status
- 合伙人; 关联; 相联者; 有联系的人;
- associate degree
- 大专文凭; 副学士学位; 副学士; 美肄业证书;
- associate member
- 附属会员; 准会员; 副会员; 副會員;
- associate producer
- 副制片人; 联合制片人; 助理制片人; 执行制作助理;
- The Associate
- 合伙人; 大亨也疯狂; 助理律师;