- [ə,səusi'eiʃən, ə,səuʃi'ei-]
- n. 协会，联盟，社团；联合；联想
- 1.Association to allow more beautiful to attract our eyes become hot!
- 2.The association in this model of entrepreneurship with high levels of innovation, technology, scale and growth.
- 3.But the average food and labor cost for each meal is about $2. 92, says the School Nutrition Association, which represents school lunch directors.
- 1.a formal organization of people or groups of people
- 2.the act of consorting with or joining with others
- 3.the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination
- 4.a social or business relationship
- 5.the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination
- 6.a relation resulting from interaction or dependence
- 7.(chemistry) any process of combination (especially in solution) that depends on relatively weak chem
- 8.(ecology) a group of organisms (plants and animals) that live together in a certain geographical reg
- 协会; 联想; 关联; 联系;
- free association
- 自由联想; 自由聯想; 自由联合; 自由联想法;
- tourist association
- 旅游协会; 旅游 协会;
- mineral association
- 矿物组合; 共生矿物; 矿物聚合; 矿物共生;
- association rule
- 关联规则; 關聯規則; 關聯法則; 關