- n. 假定；设想；担任；采取
- 1.Your assumption is wrong.
- 2.Assumption and Complexity of Job Design Theory .
- 3.This corresponds to the basic assumption of demand theory that consumers attempt to maximize utility.
- 1.a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
- 2.a hypothesis that is taken for granted
- 3.the act of taking possession of or power over something
- 4.celebration in the Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary's being taken up into heaven when her ea
- 5.audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to
- 6.(Christianity) the taking up of the body and soul of the Virgin Mary when her earthly life had ended
- 7.the act of assuming or taking for granted
- 假设; 假定; 假设，假定; 采取;
- assumption paper
- 征求同意文件; 征求同意书; 征求同意书-----; 上任;
- assumption formula
- 假定式; 假定公式;
- stochastic assumption
- 随机假设; 随机假定;
- assumption validity