- n. 长凳；工作台；替补队员
- 1.It was an election that benched him in the district court.
- 2.Put my coat on the bench.
- 3.I walked to his bench .
- 1.a long seat for more than one person
- 2.the reserve players on a team
- 3.a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- 4.persons who administer justice
- 5.a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- 6.the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collect
- 7.(law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- 1.take out of a game; of players
- 2.exhibit on a bench
- 条凳; （指全体）后备（替换，支持）球员; 板凳; 工作台;
- Grinder bench
- Lathe bench
- 车床工作台; 车床 工作台;
- bench hook
- 台垫; 垫板; 缝帆钩; 木工工作台挡头木;
- Virtual Bench
- 虚拟装置; 虚拟装就去色色的网址置; 虚拟装;