- n. 碗；木球；大酒杯
- 1.Stack chicken pieces in a bowl.
- 2.Noon pancake pancake face up to my bowl.
- 3.Please put your bowl in the basin/ sink.
- 1.a round vessel that is open at the top; used for holding fruit or liquids or for serving food
- 2.a concave shape with an open top
- 3.a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- 4.the quantity contained in a bowl
- 5.a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- 6.a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- 7.a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bo
- 8.a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- 1.roll (a ball)
- 2.engage in the sport of bowling
- 碗状体育场效果; 钵，盘，碗; 手提浇斗; 试车场;
- finger bowl
- 洗手盅; 洗指盆; 洗指碗; 洗手碗;
- sugar bowl
- 糖罐; 糖缸; 糖钵; 糖碗;
- Steel Bowl
- 钢辊筒; 钢杯; 钢杯,钢辊筒;
- toilet bowl
- 马桶; 抽水马桶; 厕缸; 大便器;