- vt. 屠杀
- 1.The sheep were taken abroad where they were butchered for meat.
- 2.The butcher surprised with this, runs up, and stops the guy.
- 3.You buy a beefsteak and transfer it from the butcher's icebox to your own.
- 1.a retailer of meat
- 2.a brutal indiscriminate murderer
- 3.a person who slaughters or dresses meat for market
- 4.someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
- 1.kill (animals) usually for food consumption
- 肉贩; 屠夫; 屠夫，肉商; 疯狂屠夫;
- Magnificent Butcher
- Brett Butcher
- Butcher cook
- Chef Butcher