- vi. 作战；参加竞选；参加活动
- 1.We are campaigning for equal rights for women.
- 2.Insist on a campaign day.
- 3.And I talked about this throughout the entire campaign.
- 1.a race between candidates for elective office
- 2.a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- 3.several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and tem
- 4.an overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa)
- 1.run, stand, or compete for an office or a position
- 2.exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a c
- 3.go on a campaign; go off to war
- 运动; 战役; 摄像机; 竞选活动;
- presidential campaign
- 总统竞选; 总统大选;
- Commercial campaign
- 广告战，商战; 商业运动;
- greening campaign
- lining campaign
- 榇炉用期; 炉衬用期;