- vt. 俘获；夺得
- 1.They captured more than ten thousand prisoners and large quantities of arms in that campaign.
- 2.We have to understand thought itself, and not try to capture love by thought.
- 3.Monitoring software and equipment platform interactive tools to capture the agreement.
- 1.the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- 2.a process whereby a star or planet holds an object in its gravitational field
- 3.any process in which an atomic or nuclear system acquires an additional particle
- 4.the act of taking of a person by force
- 5.the removal of an opponent's piece from the chess board
- 1.succeed in representing or expressing something intangible
- 2.attract; cause to be enamored
- 3.succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase
- 4.bring about the capture of an elementary particle or celestial body and causing it enter a new orbit
- 5.take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- 6.capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping
- 影音采集卡; 俘获; 捕获; 影音撷取卡;
- Motion Capture
- 动作捕捉; 动态捕捉; 动作资料截取; 动作捕捉技术;
- capture velocity
- 外部吸气罩; 控制风速; 截获速度; 释义：捕获速度;
- color capture
- 彩色捕获; 彩色捕获 <老实芭蕉;
- mouse capture
- 鼠标捕获; 鼠标捕捉; 滑鼠捕捉; 鼠标捕捉 滑鼠捕捉;