- n. 细胞；电池；蜂房的巢室；单人小室
- 1.He celled with two other prisoners.
- 2.Screen for hybridoma cell.
- 3.The reference to a cell or a range.
- 1.any small compartment
- 2.(biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent u
- 3.a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- 4.a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- 5.a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own
- 6.small room is which a monk or nun lives
- 7.a room where a prisoner is kept
- load cell
- 传感器; 称重传感器; 荷重元; 测力传感器;
- unit cell
- 晶胞; 单位晶格; 单位晶胞; 单元;
- air cell
- 空气电池; 肺泡; 肺胞; 气囊;
- Splinter Cell
- 分裂细胞; 细胞分裂; 间谍游戏; 正式版;
- cell division
- 细胞分裂; 细胞分裂：一个细胞分裂产生两个子细胞的过程。; 細胞分裂; 细胞分裂作用;