- vt. 引导，开导；形成河道
- 1.They channeled their cotton field.
- 2.Can I change the channel?
- 3.Do you include the Disney Channel in your service?
- 1.a path over which electrical signals can pass
- 2.a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through
- 3.a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groov
- 4.a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger
- 5.(often plural) a means of communication or access
- 6.a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- 7.a television station and its programs
- 8.a way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors
- 1.transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- 2.direct the flow of
- 3.send from one person or place to another
- 通道,信道; 凹槽; 通道; 信道、通路;
- channel management
- 渠道管理; 通路管理; 渠道管理学; 渠道治理;
- channel functions
- 渠道功能; 频道函数; 渠道的功能;
- English Channel
- 英吉利海峡; 英伦海峡; 英语频道; 英吉利海峽;
- main channel
- 主水道; 主渠道; 干渠; 主沟;