- vi. 唠叨；喋喋不休；（动物等）吱吱叫
- 1.They are chattering over their needlework.
- 2.Who chatters to you, will chatter of you.
- 3.The party chatter ebbed away, and the music slowed.
- 1.noisy talk
- 2.the rapid series of noises made by the parts of a machine
- 3.the high-pitched continuing noise made by animals (birds or monkeys)
- 1.click repeatedly or uncontrollably
- 2.cut unevenly with a chattering tool
- 3.talk socially without exchanging too much information
- 4.speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- 5.make noise as if chattering away
- 频跳; 颤动; 振动，摇动; 锯型边缘;
- contact chatter
- 接点振动; 触点振动; 触点抖动; 接点振动,触点抖动,触点震颤;
- bearing chatter
- traveller chatter
- chatter marks
- 波浪纹; 颤痕，振痕，振纹，颤振纹;