- n. 唱诗班；合唱队；舞蹈队
- 1.The boy sings bass in the choir.
- 2.Robert sings in a church choir .
- 3.There was Maurice, next in size among the choir boys to Jack, but broad and grinning all the time.
- 1.a chorus that sings as part of a religious ceremony
- 2.a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- 3.the area occupied by singers; the part of the chancel between sanctuary and nave
- 1.sing in a choir
- 唱诗班; 人声合唱; 合唱团; 合唱、合奏;
- choir organ
- 风琴; 伴奏唱诗的风琴;
- boys choir
- choir riser
- camp choir
- 音乐营合唱团; 音乐营合唱团 文康体育;