- n. 编舞；舞蹈艺术；舞艺
- 1.They performed the famous choreography to Jackson's "Thriller" at a cemetery just north of the capital.
- 2.Very good voice & very good music. Her choreography & choice of artwork is really hauntingly beautiful.
- 3.For teams to achieve the X factor within competitive performing arts competitions many cultural groups have "borrowed" lyrical expressions, dance, choreography and music.
- 1.a show involving artistic dancing
- 2.the representation of dancing by symbols as music is represented by notes
- 3.a notation used by choreographers
- 舞蹈设计; 编舞; 舞术编排; 缤纷之舞;
- Best Choreography
- 最佳编舞; 最佳舞蹈设计;
- Choreography Service
- Cloud Choreography
- Choreography project
- 编舞 表演方法;