- n. 粘土；泥土；肉体；似黏土的东西
- 1.Compress this clay into a small ball.
- 2.Adobe is soil that contains at least forty percent clay.
- 3.I use a clay liner isolate the trash from the environment.
- 1.a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
- 2.water soaked soil; soft wet earth
- 3.United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw
- 4.United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777
- 5.the dead body of a human being
- 粘土; 黏土; 泥土; 土褐;
- ball clay
- 块状粘土; 球粘土; 球土; 黏土;
- marine clay
- 海成粘土; 海滩土; 海相粘土; 海面[黏]土;
- clay soil
- 粘土; 粘质土; 粘质土壤; 黏土土壤;
- clay mill
- 粘土磨碎机; 粘土拌合机; 黏土揉合机; 粘土拌合器;