- n. 教练；旅客车厢；长途公车；四轮大马车
- 1.He is now being coached by a famous pianist.
- 2.I think he is the best coach around.
- 3.He is a great coach.
- 1.(sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- 2.a person who gives private instruction (as in singing or acting)
- 3.a railcar where passengers ride
- 4.a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- 5.a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- 1.teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
- 2.drive a coach
- 教练; 教练员; 教师; 交通班车，长途汽车;
- caretaker coach
- Life Coach
- 人生教练; 生活教练; 生命教练; 生命应用教练;
- coach park
- coach spring
- 弓形弹簧; 客车弹簧,弹簧片,平弹簧;