- n. 昏迷；彗形像差
- n. comatoseness
- 1.Doctors said he was in a coma when he arrived.
- 2.In the moribund patient deepening coma are the usual preludes to death.
- 3.Chinese man successfully woke his wife from a coma after 10 years - by biting her toes.
- 1.a state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness; usually the result of disease or injury
- 2.a usually terminal tuft of hairs especially on a seed
- 3.(astronomy) the luminous cloud of particles surrounding the frozen nucleus of a comet; forms as the
- 昏迷; 昏睡; 斜射球面像差，彗形像差; 昏厥;
- alcoholic coma
- 酒精中毒性昏迷; 释义：醇毒性昏迷;
- sagittal coma
- 弧矢彗差; 弧矢彗星像差;
- inner coma
- meridianal coma